The Best Training in Personal Property Appraising
Beginning with the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies, ISA's educational courses are comprehensive and convenient, available to you as in-person or online training experiences that work within your time and schedule.
- Core Course in Appraisal Studies: Your first step in the ISA credentialing pathway, the Core Course provides the comprehensive foundation of appraisal methodology.
- USPAP Courses: Learn the guidelines for ethical and competent appraisal performance as outlined in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Specialty Studies Courses: Enroll in specialty studies courses to expand your appraising skillset and declare your specialty, meeting the requirements for ISA Accredited Member level status.
- Requalification Courses: Maintain your credentials through the ISA Requalification Course.
- Connoisseurship Courses: Expand your appraising skillset with in-depth, topic-specific connoisseurship courses.
- Advanced Studies Courses: For the experienced appraiser seeking their ISA CAPP credential, these courses teach expertise in methodology.
ISA offers both live and recorded 90-minute webinars on a variety of personal property appraising topics.
The ISA credential tells the public, your clients, and business gatekeepers that you are a quality appraiser. It says that you are in compliance with USPAP, maintain high ethical standards, and have been trained to produce appraisal reports of the highest caliber.
Some ISA courses require course materials that must be purchased prior to attending class. The following manuals and guides are available for purchase online:
- Core Course Manual
- Appraisal Resource Guide
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice: 2018-19
- 15-Hour Personal Property Student Manual: 2018–19
Watch this video to hear why ISA education and the Assets Annual Conference are so valuable to appraisers.
ISA's premier educational event offers the ultimate experience in professional development and networking.