Apply for membership in ISA
The first step in joining ISA and becoming an ISA-credentialed appraiser is to apply for membership candidacy.
Candidates are non-credentialed, dues paying members of ISA who are on a path to become a full ISA member. Applicants remain candidates for membership until education and experience requirements are fulfilled. Candidates for membership are not included in the ISA Find an ISA Member online directory and cannot advertise their connection with ISA in any way.
Already started an application? Sign in »
Save $235 with Dual Registration
Register for the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies when you join and we'll waive the $150 processing fee plus take $85 off the course registration fee!
- Application and fees
- Four character references
- Complete the ISA Core Course in Appraisal Studies
- Complete the 15-Hour USPAP course and pass the exam
- Agree to abide by the ISA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Provide proof of 30 hours of college education to reach the Accredited level
ISA is here for you.